Exhibitions, Shows, Galleries, Museums
*Nov-Dec - Solo show, The Fritz art gallery, Salida, CO.
*Aug 28-Sept. 5- BURNING MAN GUILD ARTIST! Epicenter guild workshop, at the Man!
*July 8-10 - Jackson Hole Art Fest
*July - Solo show, Elevation Brewery, Poncha Springs, CO.
*March-May - "SCROUNGE", group show, Republic Plaza lobby, Denver
*March 19 - "Conway Twitty and Bitty House City", Live art onstage with Cody Wayne; Salida, CO.
*April-May - "CLIPPED AMERICANS" - Co. Creative, Buena Vista, CO., solo show of Native inspired clipboard and book cover art.
*Feb-April -"The West in the West" - Asian Palate, Buena Vista, CO. Solo show
*June-Sept. - "Western Futurism", Solo show - Sangre De Cristo Arts Center, Pueblo, CO.
* March 1 opening - May 1 - Asian Palate, Buena Vista, CO. Solo show
* March 20 - 28 Jailhouse Gallery, Buena Vista, CO. Group show
*Jan 3-31 The Fritz, Salida, CO. Solo show
* Jan 3-31 Elevation Brewery, Poncha Springs, CO. Solo show
* VIDEO - Salida Creative District artist
* Nov Acineau Galleries, 214 1/2 N. Tejon, Colorado Springs
* Thru Nov. 2015 - "The Steam Plant" on loan in Westminster, CO. for sale $5000
* Sept. 7, "Hubcap As Art", group show, Museum of the Shenandaohs
* Aug - "HEAD SPACE" Group show, Jailhouse Gallery, Buena Vista, CO. - RIP Eyeball
* June 27-29, "ALT/WALK" with the Rogue Lot!
* June 5, Stronghouse Gallery, Telluride, solo show "Western Futurism"
* March-Aug., "Scrounge", Earthling Adventure - Show of debris and rocketship installation with Mark Friday at the Republic Plaza, downtown Denver
*March 7 "Deluxe Rocketships & Deluxe West", opening reception, Jailhouse Gallery, Buena Vista, CO., and shared at Asian Pallette with a New Orleans band March 20
* Installation of "Reverse Prometheus" in Manhattan Beach, CA. on loan for one year, for sale at $25,000Other on loan installations in Evergreen, CO.; Westminster, CO., Parker, CO.; Co. Springs, CO.; Yountville, CA.
* Video interview link ArtPrize, 2010, Grand Rapids, MI, JFK and Rockets, LINK
* 8 BIG rockets at Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museums in Fla., one in S. Korea!!!!
* Red rocket, donated to the Mayo Clinic by a patron, to be in their permanent displayed art collection
* "The Rocket Bar" (named after my work) open & flourishing,
Penn Quarter, 7th & H NW, Wash, DC *NEW OUTDOOR FULLY NEON LIT ROCKET ABOVE ENTRANCE DOOR - YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!
* Gallery O, 1354 H St. NE, Wash, DC - 12' installation
* Children's Museum of Phoenix, 10' tall and long Recycling Rocketship
* "Rocket Apts.", 18th & Gilpin, Denver